Monday, March 18, 2013

A Wordsmith Reports In!

Hello there! This blog is currently being resurrected to be a home for my current writing projects that  will likely not be hosted on their own site. It has been cleaned out except for one poem, and one scrap of a poem. The poem is here because it tickles me pink that the first poem in a resurrected writing blog be about death. The scrap is still up because I do think I'll be playing with it soon in the future.

A little bit about the Wordsmith behind the Works:
I, (The?) Amber Knave, am a writer who's bounced between genres and casual projects for a while. At the ripe old age of 24 I've decided to take this whole writing business a bit more seriously. Any fiction on this site will probably be long form serials, although I may pop out the quick flash fiction or short story should the mood arise. I have a background in slam poetry, but you'll probably see more of other poetry types on here as I have yet to find a good slam community outside of academia in this area.

Things you can expect to see here: Different genres of fantasy fiction, perhaps some speculative fiction, romantic poetry, reflective poetry, silly things attempting to be epic ballads, and some scrappy drabbles.

Warnings for some mature themes, queer themes, overwrought admissions of love, delusions of grandeur, pretensions towards nobility, knaveish antics and the occasional point. Especially beware of those. They're POINTY.

No comments: